Terms and Conditions
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services
Hyto Tyto (Pty) Ltd is a business in the Childrens playground and restaurant industry that provides indoor and outdoor play facilities for children and also accommodates their parents with a fully functional restaurant.
2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 days booking confirmation with all required detail is sent to the customer.
3. Export restriction
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
4. Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by (Your Company) is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, (Your Company) will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 50% administration fee. Client cancellations within a day of the booking will have no refund.
Hyto Tyto shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
6. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Hyto Tyto bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
7. Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Hyto Tyto via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Hyto Tyto separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Hyto Tyto takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Hyto Tyto chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Hyto Tyto may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information
This website is run by Hyto Tyto (sole trader / private company / close corporation) based in South Africa trading as
Hyto Tyto (Pty) Ltd and with registration number 2017/365925/07 and Zhane Kriel (Director(s)/Member(s)/Owner(s)).
14. Hyto Tyto contact details
Company Physical Address: Shop 2, Midstream Meadows Sport Arena, Black Korhaan Drive, Midstream Meadows, 1692. Email: email@example.com Telephone: 082 549 7499
Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date of issue/purchase and valid for use at Hyto Tyto Midstream. Failure to use the voucher will cause the expiry of its balance.
- The amount that activates a voucher is the amount issued by Hyto Tyto. You can only use the voucher for its full value or for future deposits. If the voucher’s value does not cover the total bill, you must settle the difference. We will not transfer vouchers to cash or credit, nor do they accumulate interest.
- By using a voucher you accept these terms and conditions. Voucher is subject to the laws of South Africa.
- Your transaction will use the voucher’s unique number. We cannot be held responsible for unauthorised use of this voucher. We issue vouchers at our own discretion. If an unauthorised voucher has been distributed we are entitled to correct, cancel or reject that voucher. If we find an error against any voucher, we may correct the voucher after notifying you.
- You cannot use this voucher on public holidays or ‘special events at Hyto Tyto. Special events are charity evenings, mother/father’s day, live music shows and the like.
- Hyto Tyto keeps the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.